Sunday, September 13, 2015

TROND Earbuds



 
 I really love the new Trond Edge Sport Headset. The reality is that with traditional headsets or earbuds, they always break way too soon. Rather from being jerked out of ears from catching on something or shorting out due to wear and tear at the place where they connect to the device, the fact is we have to buy another pair way too soon.

I was a little apprehensive as I have never seen a model like these, nor have I ever used anything that was Bluetooth enabled. After charging, and a little reading in the manual, I was able to set these up with no problem. Another feature of these is that they have voice notifications to let you know when its pairing, turning off, and turning on.

While I have had these a short time, I am looking forward to the fact that I will not have to replace them for a while as they are cordless. This feature alone eliminates most reasons for breakage. The sound in these is really good. Sometimes when you buy other brands, it very often sounds like its in a tube with a very substandard sound. This is by far NOT, the case with the Trond Edge Sport Headset. Additionally, they come with attatchments to provide further comfort in your ear. They also come with a number of earbud covers, which is a a huge plus for me. Sometimes earbuds pop out of my ears or they are accidentally knocked out, therefore, causing me to buy another set of earbuds as I have lost the only original pair that comes with most headsets. I would truly recommend these for anyone who uses earbuds on a regular basis. I received this product at a discounted price for my honest, unbiased opinion and review. If interested in this product please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment